Childhood Obesity Prevention Program
• Ages 13-17 can participate in B12/Lipo program with parental signature
• At age 17, child can participate in Phentermine program with parental signature
• Nutrition/Fitness counseling ONLY is $25
• Nutrition is free if child participates in B12/Lipo program and/or Phentermine program
• Nutrition is free if parent participates in B12/Lipo program and/or Phentermine program
Bee-Healthy Medical & Bee-Lite Medical are fighting Childhood Obesity.
The Bee-Healthy Beastie Bulls
The Bee Healthy Beastie Bulls are the #1 Nationally Rated Team in U12!! (3v3 ranking system)
3v3 Youth Soccer Team from South Carolina & Georgia
The Bee-Healthy Beastie Bulls are encouraged to make smart decisions when choosing meals; and with soccer practice, exercise is completed each day. The Bee-Healthy Beastie Bulls are a perfect example of Bee-Lite & Bee-Healthy’s work in fighting childhood obesity.
Through a focus on exercise, meal planning, and encouragement, our staff can help your child lose weight and learn strong eating habits that will help ensure a healthy life for your child.
• Parents will have the opportunity to meet with a nutrition and fitness counselor along with their child in order to learn creative ways to encourage children to make healthy decisions and meet weekly goals.
• Children are encouraged to engage in at least 50 minutes of exercise each day…the level of activity varies between each individual.
• Children are also asked to plan out snacks, and keep food diaries…this will inspire the child to take the time to think about their food choices.
• Parents are involved throughout the entire process…this helps create a bond between the parents and the children, rather than between the children and the game controller.
Final Charlotte Update: The Bee Healthy Beastie Bulls are the Carolinas Cup State Champions after defeating the All Stars 4-2. Great job Coach Mihoulides and Players Connor Tihey, Jackson Adkins, Duncan Mihoulides, Kevin Pak, Brendan Gribek, and Nick Avant.
On January 5th, 2013, the U12 Bee Healthy Beastie Bulls won the U12 division of the WMSC Winter Soccer Classic in West Columbia, SC. They won all five of their matches, scoring 46 goals and only allowing 16 by their opponents! The Beastie Bulls are sponsored by Bee-Lite & Bee-Healthy in an effort to educate about and fight childhood obesity.
The U11 Bee Healthy Beastie Bulls played in the Challenge 3v3 Nationals at Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex on Aug. 3-5. The boys played seven games and emerged as the Silver Division champions. The team was coached by Dave Mihoulides and Jason Gribek. Teams member are Nick Avant, Justin Vernon, Jeremy Glidewell, Kevin Pak, Duncan Mihoulides and Brendan Gribek. They avenged an earlier defeat by beating Liverpool, from south Florida, 6-3 in the final. The boys played in eight tournaments during the 2012 season and made the finals in seven of them. The Disney event concluded their season.
Kate Daly – Age 6
Bee Healthy girl
Parents: DJ & Becky Daly
The U14 Bee Healthy Beastie Bulls and the Bee Healthy Beastie Bulls took home the top two places of the Evans 3v3 Live! Event hosted by the Columbia County and held at Blanchard Woods Park.